About the Product
Traversing walls provide an engaging physical activity and can be created in a variety of ways, making them a great way to disguise unchangeable features and help partition sections of the playground. Great for narrow compact spaces, they can also be added to other play elements, making them multifunctional. Whether the foot and handholds are fixed onto boards, directly onto the wall of a building or on a timber frame, all options offer the same level of fun and challenge. In the illustrated option, boards were used to conceal an unsightly and potentially hazardous protruding wall feature.
- High grip polyester resin and silica moulded rock holds
- Approx 4.5 holds per metre run for hands
- Approx 3.5 holds per metre run for hands
- Child friendly holds available in various shapes, sizes and colour’s
- Low level foot hold run keeps fall height below 0.6m
- Can be attached to good brick, stone or concrete face, or to our HDPE (plastic) or exterior grade plywood panels